1. Open careerhosting.com and log in from the Admin
link at the bottom of the page, using the client’s
login name and password. From the Administrator control
panel, click on Enter Portfolio Content. The Client
Portfolio Editing screen opens.
2. From the list of pages, click on the page which you
want to enter content for.
3. Scroll down to the editing window. Copy the text
from the content document. To paste the text into the
editing window, press Cntl+V on your keyboard (the Paste
4. If a dialog box opens asking “Do you want
to allow this web page to access your clipboard?”
click on "Allow access."
5. A dialog box opens saying, “The text you want
to paste seems to be copied from Word. Do you want to
clean it before pasting?" Click OK.
6. A "Paste from Word" dialog box appears.
Click and paste the text into the center white
area of this box. Make sure both check boxes in
lower left hand corner are checked. Press the
7. The text populates in the editing window.
Press the "Submit [page name] Edits"
button in the editor to save the text.
8. Repeat steps 2-7 or each page in the portfolio.
Fill in the content for each of the pages in turn,
clicking the "Submit [page name] Edits"
button for each page.
9. When you have finished entering the content
for all the pages, click on the green "Activate"
10. The portfolio is built and a list of the
built pages is displayed.
11. The client’s portfolio can be viewed
at any time by clicking on the View Your Client's
Portfolio link from the admin control panel.
12. At the bottom of the page list, there are two links
which enable you to upload the sidebar text for models
3, 4 and 6. Click the Edit link to enter sidebar text.
13. Underneath the sidebar upload links at the bottom
of the page list, there are two links entitles "Upload
Flash Movie for Proficiencies Page" and "Upload
Flash Movie for Results Page." Clicking these links
opens a dialog box which enables you to upload the Proficiencies
Flash movie and Results graph Flash movie (if any).
Download these first files from workflow onto your desktop,
and then browse for them from the dialog box. Click
on the ‘Submit Movie File’ button to upload
them into the system. The client’s Proficiencies
movie must be named ‘artifact1.swf’. The
client’s graph must be named ‘artifact2.swf’
14. The resume is uploaded through the Upload Resume
menu tab or the ‘Upload a new resume’ area
on the control panel home page under Basic Editing.
The document must be named ‘resume.pdf’.
Download the client’s resume from workflow to
your desktop, browse for it from the editor, and click
on the ‘Submit Resume File’ button.